Ready to provide your child with a solid, Christ-centered education? If you are new to AVCS, here are the steps you will need to take to learn more about our school and subsequently enroll your children:
- Call Mrs. Singery in the school office (760.995.3516) and set up a tour of our campus.
- After you have decided to enroll your children in AVCS, notify Mrs. Singery.
- You may then download and complete the appropriate enrollment forms:
- After submission of your completed enrollment packet, Mrs. Singery will send you an email with instructions for creating a “Parents Web” account. If you have any problems with this, please do not hesitate to contact Mrs. Singery.
- In order for your children to be considered enrolled, the appropriate financial paperwork and fees will need to be brought to Mrs. Casey, the school bookkeeper. (Financing options are available at Your Tuition Solution.)
If you prefer, enrollment packets can also be picked up in the school office.
APPLE VALLEY CHRISTIAN SCHOOL….. Since 1976
Training Christian Leaders Committed to Excellence
AVCS is fully accredited by WASC and ACSI
For Returning Students
Enrollment Fees: Prior to April 30th = $60.00 per student Prior to May 31st = $110.00 per student On or after June 1st 2014 = $160.00 per student Please note: All fees must be paid and the application completed by the deadlines in order to receive the discounts. New Online Enrollment: AVCS has recently upgraded to a web-based School Management System, called RenWeb. At the end of this school year, we will no longer be using our old system, SchoolMinder, or Edline. All communication with teachers and staff will be accomplished through the “Parents Web.” As a result of this, enrollment will be done online. Here are instructions for completing your online applications:
ParentsWeb and Re-Enrollment Instructions: Apple Valley Christian School’s administration and staff are already looking ahead and making plans for next school year. In preparation for the start of 2014-2015, please take time now to complete your child’s reenrollment for next year. To complete our online reenrollment process, you will access our ParentsWeb. Please follow the Instructions for Creating a ParentsWeb Login listed below.
Instructions for Creating a ParentsWeb Login
- Select ParentsWeb Login from the bottom of the opening webpage for AVCS (www.avcschool.com)
- AP-CA should be listed as the District Code.
- Enter your email address in the Email field (this must be the same email address you provided to AVCS).
- Click the Create Account button.
- You will receive an email from RenWeb Customer Support containing a link that will allow you to create your username and password. For security purposes the link will remain active for 6 hours.
- Please click on the link. A Change/Create Password screen will open. You may use the default username provided, or create a new username. Then type in your desired password into the Password field and Confirm Field.
- Click on the Save Username and/or Password button.
- Close the window.
- Log into ParentsWeb as instructed above.
Instructions for accessing ParentsWeb for the Re-Enrollment Process:
- Select ParentsWeb Login from the bottom of the opening webpage for AVCS (www.avcschool.com).
- After logging in, click on the Family Information button in the left menu.
- Click on the Enrollment/Reenrollment button.
Our Online Enrollment system will open with a link to the enrollment packet for your child. The online process should take approximately 15 minutes to complete. Your information will be saved if you need to quit and come back later. The Instructions and Enrollment Checklist page of the enrollment packet contains supplemental enrollment forms that also must be submitted. Further instructions on these forms are provided online. If you have any questions, please contact Tami Singery at 760.995.3516.