NEW STUDENT APPLICATION FEE: $195 (Nonrefundable)
RETURNING STUDENT ENROLLMENT FEES:
February 1 – February 28 = $ 95 per student
March 1 forward = $195 per student
An enrollment fee is due for each student at the time the enrollment application is submitted online. Returning students are tested in March and April. Testing for new students will be scheduled at the time of application.
- Payment of the enrollment fee implies intent to enroll for the school year. Because the school administration makes staffing and purchasing decisions based upon anticipated enrollment, this fee is nonrefundable.
PAYMENT PLANS OFFERED:
- PAID IN FULL (A): Tuition is paid in full at time of enrollment, due by August 1, 2018.
- PAID IN 2 PAYMENTS (B): Tuition is paid in 2 payments: First half of tuition is due August 1, 2018; second half of tuition is due by December 1, 2018.
- INSTALLMENTS (C): A deferred payment plan of twelve (12) equal installments: monthly payments are made by means of automatic debit from your designated account for twelve (12) months, on the 1st of each month, beginning July 1, 2018. This plan will incur a $55 processing fee per family. If, at any time, this does not fund, you will be charged a late fee of $35.
Withdrawals: Students are considered enrolled for the entire year at the time of admission. If a student withdraws prior to the beginning of school, payments made up to that point will not be refunded. The payer is responsible for monthly tuition payments up through the end of the month in which the student is withdrawn (i.e., if the student withdraws anytime within the month, the entire month’s tuition is due). No reductions will be made for vacations or school holidays.
Multiple child discounts are calculated in order according to the highest annual tuition amounts.
FEES DUE AT ENROLLMENT:
Enrollment fee and mandatory fees must be paid at the time of online enrollment. These fees will not be refunded if the student withdraws.
- Textbooks Fee – $100 per student
- Middle School Activity Fee – $75 This fee covers all Middle School SLT-sponsored activities for the school year (Back-to-School Party, Christmas Dessert House, Evening of Elegance, and End of Year Party). This fee is required regardless of whether or not the student chooses to attend the event.
- Middle School/High School Yearbook Fee – $90 All secondary students will receive a yearbook at the end of the school year. Elementary students may choose to purchase a yearbook at the time of registration.
FEES FOR OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES/CLASSES
These fees must be paid prior to your student participating in the chosen activity.