ENROLLMENT FEES: $200.00 per student
- A nonrefundable enrollment fee is due for each student at the time the application is submitted. Returning students are tested in March and April. Testing for new students will be scheduled at the time of application.
- Payment of the enrollment fee implies intent to enroll for the school year. Because the school administration makes staffing and purchasing decisions based upon anticipated enrollment, this fee is not refundable.
PAYMENT PLANS OFFERED:
- PAID IN FULL: Tuition is paid in full at time of enrollment.
- INSTALLMENTS: For the convenience of those who wish to pay tuition in twelve (12) equal installments, a deferred plan is available. Monthly payments are made by means of automatic debit from your designated account for twelve (12) months, on the 1st of each month, beginning July 1, 2017. If, at any time, this does not fund, you will be charged a late fee of $100. If, for a second time this does not fund, you may be asked to pay the remainder of tuition in full.
Withdrawals: Students are considered enrolled for the entire year at the time of admission. If a student withdraws prior to the beginning of school, payments made up to that point will not be refunded. The payer is responsible for monthly tuition payments up through the end of the month in which the student is withdrawn (i.e., if the student withdraws anytime within the month, the entire month’s tuition is due). No reductions will be made for vacations or school holidays.
|GRADE||Multiple Child Discount||Annual Tuition||Tuition Payment|
|Elementary (K-5)||First Child||$5800||$483|
|Middle School (6-8)||First Child||$6375||$531|
|High School (9-12)||First Child||$7225||$602|
Multiple child discounts are calculated in order according to the highest annual tuition amounts.
FEES DUE AT ENROLLMENT:
Enrollment fee and mandatory fees must be paid at the time of online enrollment. These fees will not be refunded if the student withdraws.
- Middle School Activity Fee – $75 (if paid by cash or check) or $85 (if paid by credit card/debit card) This fee covers all MS SLT-sponsored activities for the school year (Back-to-School Party, Christmas Dessert House, Evening of Elegance, and End of Year Party). This fee is required regardless of whether or not the student chooses to attend the event.
- Middle School/High School Yearbook Fee – $90 (if paid by cash or check) or $100 (if paid by credit card/debit card) All secondary students will receive a yearbook at the end of the school year. Elementary students may choose to purchase a yearbook at the time of registration.
FEES FOR OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES/CLASSES
These fees must be paid prior to your student participating in the chosen activity.
|Paid by Cash/Check||Paid by Credit Card/Debit Card|
|Middle School Sports Fee||$85 per sport||$95 per sport|
|High School Sports Fee||$110 per sport||$125 per sport|
|Middle School Choir Fee||$55||$65|
|High School Chorale Fee||$85||$95|
|Band Fee (all grades)||$65||$75|
|Instrument Rental Fee||$75||$85|